Changes to Site
- ISL reserves the right to discontinue or to change any aspect or feature of the Website, including, without limitation, the content of the Website and the times of availability. ISL may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the Website or to the entire Website without any notice or liability.
- Whilst the Website may from time to time contain advertising material, ISL does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all relevant laws. Reference to any products, services or other information, shall not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by ISL.
- No content from this Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without ISL's permission, "mirror" any material contained on the Website on any other server.
Copyright, Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this Website is either owned by ISL or has been licensed to ISL by the rights owners. The Website contains trademarks, including ISL name. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. ISL shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licensed to ISL, by the rights owners of the material.
- Links to this Website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission.
- The user may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the Website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- The user may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the Website.
- The name of ISRAEL SHIPYARDS LTD., its divisions' names, its logos, brand-names, and product markings, as well as the products and services described in this Website (except those belonging to third parties granting rights to ISL), are owned by ISL, and may not be copied or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of ISL.
- You are not authorized to use ISL's logo or any page of the Website as a hyperlink to the Website unless you obtain ISL's written permission in advance.
- All page headers, custom graphics (including charts, drawings and images icons) scripts, the content of any text or the design of any page on the Website, are proprietary to ISL and may not be copied or used in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of ISL.
- All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Website are the property of their respective owners, and may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of such respective owners.
Limitation of liability; Disclaimer
- The content of the Website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. ISL has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its Website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained this Website. ISL will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the Website or from any unauthorized access or alteration to the Website [by a third party].
- ISL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its Website.
- The Website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help the user find additional information quickly and easily. ISL accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
- For the exclusive benefit of ISL, it shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of residence of any user of the Website.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to ISL.